Most of our core team was formed during Highmaul and quickly established ourselves as one of the top 2 days per week guilds. We are a group of skilled players that clear mythic content in an efficient manner by playing smarter, not harder, while maintaining a positive and respectful raid atmosphere. We have a small but active roster, so if we recruit you then it will always be for a spot in progression.
What kind of player does Amici look for?
- Independent: you can take the initiative with making certain calls or coming up with creative refinements to raid strategy.
- Self-driven: you strive to improve yourself without needing external criticism.
- Non-elitist: we expect you to maintain a mature and respectful attitude at all times, and vice versa from us.
- Team player: you understand that the guild comes first.
- Skilled: you are able to play your class and handle raid mechanics, backed up by logs.
- Prepared: you study each encounter and contribute to/read the forum discussions beforehand.
- Active: we have a small roster so near 100% attendance is required.
- Reliable: you have a stable Internet connection and computer.
To be decided once we start getting closer to BFA release.
These are the base requirements to attend any raid. You may not be taken to future raids if you are unable to follow these rules.
- Required Addons: DBM or Bigwigs, RCLoot Council, Angry Assignments, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weak Auras.
- You must sign the in-game calendar for every raid. Any tentative signs should be corrected at least 3 hours before the raid time. Accepting a calendar invite and then not showing up is unacceptable even for alt runs.
- If you are away for a raid, please post on the AFK section of our forums or contact Zenfury (on discord or ingame). For further explanation about decline/accept raid invites, see the section: Attendance.
- Invites will go out at 19:30. This means we expect you online at 19:45 on your main character able to accept an invite. We will start pulling trash at 19.45 and pull the first boss at 20:00. Please don’t be late without notifying an officer.
- The guild will provide the raids with 2x cauldrons (60 flasks in total), feasts and vantus runes for every raid.
However we do still expect our raiders should turn up with enough consumables to last an entire raid-night.
This include flasks, augmented runes, food and combat potions.
- We expect all of your gear to have the best enchants and gems.
- Significant preparation for new bosses we face by researching new encounters and reading our forums.
- We use Discord to communicate. A working headset and willingness to communicate is key.
Because we only raid 6 hours a week time is very, very valuable so it’s important we do not waste it! These are what we demand from every main raider of Essence.
- We expect our raiders to stay current with theorycrafting and to maximise performance in every possible way. We highly value players with strong situational awareness that can avoid boss mechanics on a consistent basis.
- We do not tolerate mid raid AFKs or being late back from breaks. We always have a 5 minute break halfway through the raid.
- Having a stable connection and machine capable of running raids without FPS difficulties is a must.
- We rotate our roster fairly to ensure everyone plays a key role in the guild’s overall progression.
- We have a special kind of raid leading, where we do have a raid leader, but he is not always making the calls. On many fights we rely on the RAIDERS to make calls and clutch decisions.
If you find something that we can do different, please speak-up and contribute with any ideas you may have.
- We want you to share our progressive mindset where gear is only a means to an end. Personal sacrifice is valiant and players who seek high logs or tunnel the boss will not last here long.
- By default ACCEPT a raid.
- If you can NOT raid due to exams/work/date/anime DECLINE the raid and post on the AFK forum AT LEAST 24 hours in advance!
- If you are unsure if you can make a raid sign TENTATIVE and inform Zenfury AT LEAST 24 hours in advance, Then Either DECLINE OR ACCEPT 5 hours before a raid and inform Zenfury.
- At the start of each raid 19:30-19:45 we will make up the roster. When there are a lot of signs we MIGHT ask for volunteers to be STANDBY.
- You can ask Zenfury in advance that you are willing to be standby in case you want to study some more or w/e.
- We will make sure people will be on STANDY as little as possible, especially during progress.
- The above guidelines are aimed to have as many people available for each raid and keep each member as active as possible.
- We feel having raiders actively participate in raids is essential for good progress.
- If you have any questions regarding the attendance tracking and rules please contact an officer.
- In case you need to go on holiday, you will need to make a post on the Holiday forum on our website